Let's talk.....


Well, this is something I haven’t done in a while.  Blogging that is.

Since I stopped blogging, many different imitators have popped up on the scene delivering opinionated commentary.  The only problem is they lacked the one thing I have an overabundance of:

Balls. 

And fyi, I manscape.  Okay, maybe that’s tmi.  Nonetheless, anonymity is the cloak of a coward.  A visible display of bitchassness, if you will.  Not quite Anglin-esque (the epitome of bitchassness), but pretty high nonetheless.  So what exactly should I speak on since I’ve decided to blog once more?  I’ll guess I’ll speak on random happenings this year.

·         It only makes sense that I begin talking about PCW.  A lot can be learned from PCW and I have learned a lot.  Not just about wrestling, but about myself as well.  PCW welcomes wrestlers of all skill levels and I’ve had the pleasure of testing myself against nearly all of them in singles or tag team action.  Most of my time has been beating up Porterdale’s President MARKO.  Hard to say who won our feud as we split wins and losses.  Maybe I’ll just punch him in the face next time I see him to stay a step ahead. 

·         The UPWA is based out of North Carolina and is a GREAT place for anyone to work.  Donald Brower is a hands-on promoter and a stickler for detail.  It’s always cool to work someone you can actually learn something from.  Thanks to UPWA, I’ll get the chance to wrestle in my birth state of New Jersey this weekend.  Lined from one end of the locker room to the other with former and current big league stars, It’s really making a mark.

·         The GIWA keeps on rolling, y’all.  Still happy about our show pulling a SRO crowd of nearly 400,  Just happy that THIS TIME, the fire marshal didn’t shut us down like he threatened to a few years back for too big of a crowd.  Even still, we’ll be putting on our annual December show on December 5th with the proceeds going Delta Company of the Georgia National Guard.  Yep, WE GIVE BACK.. ..PROUDLY!

·         Shout out to Jerry Stephens and GWE.   Jerry is putting on some good shows down in Albany.  And with Johnny Romano on the card, he’s got a solid worker and a former AIWF World cruiserweight champion.  I’d love to work for the guy one day next year and rematch with Romano as well.  Props due to Xplosive Pro in Lyons as well. 

·         Last, but certainly not least, is Dublin Sports Entertainment.  So much fun to go down there and work as well.  Once again, I get to soak up the knowledge and listen to the stories of “The Outlaw” JOEL DEATON.  Wrestlers of any age should always take advantage of knowledge sitting right under their noses at wrestling shows.  I’ve beena big fan of puroresu for years and Mr. Deaton connects a lot of the dots for me when it comes to some of my favorites like Toshiaki Kawada, Mitsuhara Misawa, and many others. 

Well, I think I’ve said enough.  This was fun.  Maybe I’ll revisit this blog when the spirit hits me again.  I’ll do this from time to time.  Until then, please be sure to visit my website:  WWW.PLANETVELVET.NET

Also check me out on youtube as well www.youtube.com/sykhosis

Peace from the Planet…….

{NOTE:  A paragraph regarding an old beef was removed from this post by choice.  I refuse the breathe life into dead issues and don't want the people who get off on that kinda stuff asking me about it or the bitch in question.  Bitch in this situation does not refer to a female because I don't use that terminology when to comes to women.  To get a better understanding, refer to the chorus from Track 8 of Ice-T's album "O.G - Original Gangster"} 

Comments